Friday, October 21, 2011

Show and Tell Saturday #8

Hello Artists in Blogland!


Welcome to our Eighth Show and Tell Saturday.


Show us what you have been working on! What inspires you this week? What have you started? What have you finished? Painting, collage, photography, digital art, greeting cards, scrapbooking, fiber arts... any and all artsy endeavors are welcome here. Any new art supplies or resources you have discovered?


What to do:


1. Write a post about your creative week.

2. Add your link to the list below.

3. The link MUST be to a specific blog post, not the general link to your blog.

4. You can double up... post about challenges you participated in or post to another sharing group as well, but in your blog post, please include a link back to Artists in Blogland. This will encourage other people to check out Artists in Blogland.

5. Visit other people's posts and check out what they are doing.


Thanks for participating!!





Grab a button for your page:



8 comments:

  1. Marcia,
    Thank you for your warm Welcome!
    I am so happy people like you are here to help all of us..
    Thank you.. your art is wonderful! ♥ Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to see what everyone's been up to! Happy Show and Tell Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun way to share I've really been looking forward to this Saturday show and tell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here I am! It's always fun participating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love checking out what everyone's been doing, such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Marcia for hosting. I love it that you can choose the picture to show on the link rather than the usual icon picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Marcia -- Love, love your blog. Joined last week and then noticed you had a blog party too! That's the cat's meow. And now I see Just Art Journaling Party! mmmm -- sounds like a winner to me. Looks like I'll have to check it out soon. Blessings Terri, thanks for the inspiration -- www.morningdewdrops.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Added my link and following here. Hope you'll follow back on my blog as that helps me find you again.
    Cheers,
    Coleen in Ukraine

    P.S. three times I've tried adding your badge and each tine it does not work on my sidebar. I just get the word that I type above, but left it anyway.

    ReplyDelete