Wednesday, January 4, 2012

JANUARY CHALLENGE!!!

It's here! 

You've decided!!

Not only will we have a monthly challenge...starting NOW...

75% of those that voted decided that we will also use a poll to choose a winner! 

And the winner will receive a prize - as decided by 61% of our voting membership! 


Thank you all for casting your vote in the poll...and much thanks to you Marcia for setting it up.

I haven't 'nailed down' the prize for January yet...but the theme for the month is...

SOUL

Feel free to interpret the word SOUL in your art in any way you choose...any medium...no rules.

Submit a link to your specific blog post...with pictures, (at least one of the whole work and one detail shot)  by Midnight EST(New York time)January 31st, and you'll then have a week to cast your vote for your favorite. 


More details coming soon!!!


annie!







10 comments:

  1. Oh that just opens so many doors!!! Great choice. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great. I may just be joining in the fun when time allows. Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to work on it!! :)
    If you want, I'll be glad of providing the first prize: my Doodle Calendar. Let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Corrine! (Again, after thinking of a different theme for the past couple weeks, the word came to me - just today - and I'm sure it's the right one)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Gloria! I sure hope you do!!! And Black Pumpkin...thank you SO much! I've emailed you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific choice, will try hard to join in. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where do we submit our work? Is there a link? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gloria! Marcia has made a linky which will be available later in the month. Thanks for asking! And thank you Marcia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Annie. I see where Gloria asked about the link to submit the work on the challenge for this month -- Soul. So I'll just wait on the link and thanks for y'all doing this. Terri - www.morningdewdrops.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete