Wednesday, February 1, 2012

FEBRUARY CHALLENGE

There were a couple comments made concerning the poll used for voting as to whether it was working or not. When I voted...it took me to the acepolls website to show the results. Please let me know if you have problems.


I've been hearing a lot about people being in the doldrums due to colorless, cold winter so I'd like to turn the focus - for our February challenge -to a more positive place and ask you to create art that invokes the word...

EXPECTATION



 Have fun!


3 comments:

  1. Lucky I live in sunny Australia - no winter doldrums over here, just hot hot hot summer! I love the next challenge theme! I know exactly what I am going to do! The challenge now is getting it done within the next month

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winter is sort of long for us here in Michigan, so yes, mood changing..Hope you all have fun with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. February challenge -to a more compre da china celulares positive place and ask you to create art that invokes the word.

    ReplyDelete